Key features of the Employee Assistance Programme
Whatever the size of your company, at some stage your employees are going to need help through difficult times. Our EAP provides that help – and more.
- Competitive premiums
- Suitable for any company with five or more employees
- Quality management information – for large companies, enabling early identification of corporate issues
- Headline information – for smaller companies to demonstrate utilisation
- 24×7 helpline – staffed by trained and experienced advisors ensures employees and families can access the right advice and support to deal with issues such as stress in the work place, change or conflict or bereavement.
- Up to eight sessions of face-to-face counselling
- Resource-rich website – accessible to employees and their families
- Option of local language answering for international operations
With an EAP in place issues that might affect workplace productivity can be better identified, prevented or treated. Employers can be supplied with quality anonymised management and clinical information, enabling the early identification of corporate issues that may require action.