Health cash plans – for groups
Our group health cash plan fulfils two corporate purposes. It promotes health in the workplace because it encourages your employees to seek dental care, physiotherapy or a specialist consultation with the reassurance that some or all of the cost can be readily recovered.
Because of the benefits offered, it can also help you – the employer – meet obligations towards DSE regulations and stress management.
Yet health cash plans are very readily affordable, with employer contributions of well under £50 per employee per year.
Group health cash plans can complement or supplement any other medical cover you provide, and can even be offered as a voluntary benefit.
Key features of the health cash plan for groups
Day case surgery
- Affordable premiums – from less that £50 per employee per year
- Choice of plans – giving a range of premiums
- Instant cover – some benefits can be claimed immediately
- No medical underwriting required
- Minimum group size is three – discounts for larger schemes
- Voluntary payroll deduction, employer paid premiums – or a combination
- Claims normally paid within 48 hours